Free Post-Conference Cambridge Tour
Be inspired by the many beautiful museums and art galleries in Cambridge, UK. Admire the beautiful architecture and majestic college buildings. Explore quaint passages set around the historic market place and colleges, where a unique and relaxing shopping experience can be found. Here a blend of independent shops is mingled with high street brands.
Take an all-inclusive day tour to the City of Cambridge. Non-registered participants will be charged an additional fee. If you wish to take part in free post-conference Cambridge tour on the 12th of December 2018, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Premier Inn Cambridge North Girton (four-minute drive and eighteen-minute walk from the Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
- Premier Inn Cambridge A14 J32 (thirteen-minute drive and twenty-eighteen minute walk from the Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
- Huntingdon Marriott Hotel (twenty-four minute drive from the Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
Conference Centre Accommodation
Cut-Off date: 31st of August 2018
- Bed & breakfast rate: £100.00 plus VAT per night
- Dinner bed & breakfast rate: £125.00 plus VAT per night
Any bookings after the 31st of August 2018
- Bed & breakfast rate: £115.00 plus VAT per night
- Dinner bed & breakfast rate: £140.00 plus VAT per night
- 3 Night package rate for the nights of the 9th, 10th and 11th December of £315.00 plus VAT
- 3 Nights package rate for the nights of the 9th, 10th and 11th of December with dinner and breakfast £390 plus VAT
To book campus accommodation, please contact 01223 465595 or go to https://www.mollercentre.co.uk/accommodation/bedrooms/ and quote ref 35719 LICE 2018
By car: 150 onsite car parking spaces available to delegates free of charge. This includes disabled parking close to the main entrance and overnight parking. If you are travelling to the Møller Centre using a satellite navigation system you should enter postcode CB3 0DS as this will lead you directly to the Møller Centre entrance.
By train: Cambridge Railway Station is a short taxi ride away and has frequent links to London Kings Cross, London Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport. The station address is: Cambridge Railway Station, Station Road, Cambridge CB1 2JW.
By taxi: Our recommended local taxi service provider CamCab
Tel.: +44 (0) 1223 704 704 or www. camcab.co.uk.
Approximate taxi travel times: Cambridge Train Station (15 minutes), Stansted Airport (30 minutes), Heathrow Airport (2 hrs), Gatwick Airport (2 hrs 30 minutes). Please note that actual travel times may vary depending on traffic.