Alternatively, you can forward your submission to email@example.com
Types of Submissions
- Abstracts: Abstract should not have more than 600 words.
- Posters: The poster can be presented either in Microsoft Power Point (not more than 20 slides) or as A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm). In addition to the poster’s display, authors must submit their posters in the form of an extended abstract (should not exceed 2 pages) that will be included in the conference proceedings. The posters’ display will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- Panel Discussion: Proposals from those who would like to facilitate a panel discussion are welcomed. The proposals may address any of the topics falling within the scope of the conference themes. Panel Discussions provide an opportunity for public discussion amongst a selected group of panellists. Central to the success of a panel discussion is the choice of a good topic as the focus for discussion and panellists who bring differing perspectives and are confident in making clear arguments in a live situation. Panels should comprise of three to five scholars who present their arguments; a discussant offers critical comment on the arguments made and the discussion is opened up to the participating audience. The proposal must include:
- Panel Chair(s) (if necessary),
- Speakers Name,
- Affiliation and Email,
- Objective and motivation.
The WCICSS-2022 will set aside space for those who wish to pursue discussion of a particular topic or issue. Interested individuals should submit a proposal not more than 400 words, on or before September 30, 2022. In addition, the proposal should indicate the duration of the panel discussion (preferred duration is 90 minutes). All accepted Panel Discussion proposal will be published in the Conference Proceedings. If you are interested in organising Panel Discussion for the WCICSS-2022, please email your proposal to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should be in MS Word format.
Virtual Presentation (Video Conferencing): The COVID-19 has put constraints on our daily life and there is ongoing travel concern in relation to the current pandemic. For this reason, the WCICSS-2022 will be held online.
WCICSS-2022 Abstract Submission
|Abstract Submission Date||September 30, 2022|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance/Rejection||October 10, 2022|
|Camera Ready Due||November 1, 2022|
Format of Presentations
Sessions will consist of three to four presentations in a 60 minute session. The session will be divided equally between the presenters.
Workshop presentations will be given a full 60 minute session.
Panel sessions will provide an opportunity for three or more presenters to speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference attendees. Submissions for these 90 minute sessions should include the name, department, affiliation, and email address of each panellist in addition to a description of the presentation and the title page.