The WCICSS provides a unique opportunity for exhibitors to display both informative and creative view of their organizations, products, and services. Featuring dozens of vendors and exhibitors, the WCICSS exhibit hall is a marketplace showcasing your products and services, and those whose accomplishments, and creative works, have been inspired by curriculums involving digital media.
Booths will be allocated on a first-in-first-served basis. For an updated floor plan and current list of exhibitors, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should exhibit?
- Government agencies or departments (e.g. Commonwealth or state departments, embassies)
- Media/publishing houses
- Higher education institutions or consortia
- Technology and software providers (e-learning, online payment solutions, marketing solutions)
- Student programs (internship or scholarship programs, study/work abroad programs, volunteer programs)
- Student service providers (financial/banking, accommodation, insurance, jobs/employment)
- Consultancies (research, leadership and professional development, strategy)
The WCICSS encourage organizations to submit their Exhibition Proposals. Benefit from unrivaled exposure at WCICSS. Reserve your location now, spaces are limited. If your organization is interested, kindly submit a brief Proposal (not more than 1 side of A4 page) to email@example.com